- Information We Collect: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including when users visit the Website, register on the Website, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources available on the Website. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, and other optional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about users’ means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- How We Use Collected Information:
- To improve user experience: We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services, customize your experience on the Website, and understand how users as a group utilize the resources and features available on the Website.
- To send periodic emails: If you have provided your email address, we may use it to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also use it to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites: Users may find advertising or other content on the Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to the Website, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.